COVID-19- Important Company Information - 23.04.20
Meridian has taken the decision to begin to re-open parts of our business, this will begin with the fulfilment of stock orders placed via our website or email. This will initially be for a few days and reviewed next week.
We do have a temporary reduction in our staff numbers so we encourage you to place your orders online as much as possible. However, if you do need or want to talk to us, then you can email our sales team or give us a call.
We do advise to expect delays to our service, we will aim where possible to send out goods in line with our 12 pm cut off time, but due to reductions in staff levels, there may be a 24-hour delay in despatching goods. We will, of course, advise you when you order will be despatched. We are doing everything we can to ensure the same high level of service in these difficult times.
As a Family business, the health, safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers is our top priority. In line with Government advice, we have employed enhanced measures to ensure our staff and customers stay safe:
- Staff who are working on site are doing so by following Government guidelines. Staff will be complying with social distancing, this means a reduced team to keep the numbers of staff to a safe minimum to ensure the 2-metre rule stays in place at all times.
- Our site already complies with strict BRC hygiene guidelines which mimic current Government requirements, this includes regular hand washing, sanitisation, apron use where necessary and daily on-site laundering of the staff uniform
- An increased level of deep cleaning all staff and manufacturing areas
- Our couriers are offering contact-free delivery services to ensure our customers stay safe when receiving their goods
- Any items out of stock on the website will currently be unable to be manufactured, we do have lots of alternative colours and sizes available if you do find any items out of stock.
- For any goods purchased during this time, we will continue to extend our returns policy until the official end of the current quarantine period. Please do let us know as soon as possible if you have issues with your goods so that we can begin to look into any issues, this can be done either through the website (through returns on your customer portal), emailing our sales team- firstname.lastname@example.org or calling the office.
- DPD and Royal mail are currently experiencing record amounts of parcels. Please be advised that there may be a 48-hour delay to certain services. If you provide your email address or mobile number at the time of placing your order, we will provide you with the tracking information for your parcel.
We are continuously monitoring the situation and will update you on further developments, both via social media, mailshots and on our website.
We wish to reassure you that we, as a responsible supplier, are taking measures to mitigate risk. We really thank you for your ongoing support as we navigate the coming weeks; we are thinking of you all, and hope that your families and friends are well and staying safe.
From all the Team at Meridian.